For some of us, Halloween is not just a spooky holiday in October- it is an active lifestyle. For others, Halloween is another fun day to mark on the calendar. Either way, it’s only a few days away and IT IS TIME TO GET READY! Prepare to enjoy the fall weather, candy, pumpkins, ghostly vibes, and crazy costumes with this mix of Halloween favorites.
- “Spooky Scary Skeletons (Remix)” by The Living Tombstone.
2. “It’s Almost Halloween” by Panic! At The Disco.
3. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson.
4. “Dead Alive” by The Shins.
5. “This is Halloween” by Danny Elfman.
To access the full playlist in all of its spooky glory: